Friday, September 9, 2011

The quote of Mark Twain

Whenever I re-introspect, I could feel certain things which would have made my life extra ordinary missing it's place. I don't know what to do and I'm really scared whenever the famous quote of Mark Twain fills in my mind.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." 
— Mark Twain
Now am worried when I realize the fact that I do not have the courage to move on. I'm afraid to take risks. These risks make this world beautiful. The beauty of my life is getting deteriorated day by day as I am afraid to take risks. Everything is getting shrunk except fear and the fear in me continue growing to beat Mount Everest. I would prefer crying rather than blaming other people and the world around me.
Now life is nothing but the sum total of the worries made on the things which were supposed to be done in the past and the fear to do the desired things in the future.
Every now and then conflicting thoughts do come into my mind and it haunts me sporadically.

No comments: