Now Sachin Tendulkar coming into the
middle. Both the openers are now back in the pavilion. The entire crowd stood
up clapping their hands to welcome Sachin till he took the guard and was ready
to face the first ball off Pattinson. What a standing ovation! India were at
12/2 then. Both wickets to Pattinson. Crowd then sat down and started screaming
Sa...chin.. Sa...chin.. Sa...chin.. Sa...chin..
Sachin was off the mark on the very
first ball with a fine class boundary. Gallery roared.. Pattinson then bowled a
superfast delivery, but that too reached the boundary rope within no time.
Crowd almost exploded and I felt all the sounds in this world gathered together
here to produce such a big noise..
I just observed a few viewers out there a few rows beneath
mine. One guy was showing his elbow to the next person sitting near to him(may
be his friend) and telling something which I could not hear obviously. I then
looked at his elbow and I could clearly see goosebumps out there! I then checked
myself. No, I didnt have such big goosebumps. However, my entire body was
shivering. Every cell in body was trembling. I could feel the sensations. It
was marvelous. I have never felt such thing in my life. No meditation could
ever produce such a blissful experience in me. It was infact a different kind
of meditation which made each and every cell awake and dance. My eyes were
filled with tears and they were on the edge of falling down. I sensed something
happened on my face too. I guessed it might be some color change happened for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment