I was walking.. as usual.. walking.. slowly walking.. simply walking..
Met a young flower last day who claims that she is a newly blossomed flower..
And she whispered this poem to me.. I have just translated it..
Please...
Hello World.. I'm a newly blossomed flower.. Am I still blossoming?
My name is immaterial.. and I do not have any..
Hi world, just observe me the flower around..
I do give you everything I am having.. huh?
Do come and imbibe the eternal fragrance spreading out from me..
Hi guys, gently caress my petals at the most..
Dear guys, do not squeeze me or pluck me from my home please..
After all, this world is very beautiful without lust...
Met a young flower last day who claims that she is a newly blossomed flower..
And she whispered this poem to me.. I have just translated it..
Please...
Hello World.. I'm a newly blossomed flower.. Am I still blossoming?
My name is immaterial.. and I do not have any..
Hi world, just observe me the flower around..
I do give you everything I am having.. huh?
Do come and imbibe the eternal fragrance spreading out from me..
Hi guys, gently caress my petals at the most..
Dear guys, do not squeeze me or pluck me from my home please..
After all, this world is very beautiful without lust...
No comments:
Post a Comment