Wednesday, March 3, 2010

lets hug trees..

While coming back from college in the evening, I used to stand in front of a big old Mango tree.
You could hardly view the top of the tree as the leaves were very thick and densely placed..
And there were times, u could get a glimpse of the 'most wanted top' in autumn season..

there near to the tree, i used to stand around 2,3 minutes.. imagining a bird sitting on the very top of the tree..
n i had wished to take the photograph of that scene.. though i didnt hv any camera at that time..
still i do nt own a camera.. even my mobile phone do not hv camera!
Everyday I used to improve the frame by visually removing or adding certain branches, leaves, etc..
'this angle is gud..' 'just include that branch' etc.. etc..
occassionaly i could see a crow sitting on the top..
but no camera.. had wished to use the camera of Cherish.. but never asked him for this purpose..
so that was the routine.. standing still.. dreaming.. then going home.. thats it..

Note:  I always loved throwing small stones to get some mangoes..
Infact I still have that passion burried deeply within my soul..
And most of the mango trees liked me throwing stones and blessed me by showering dozens of mangoes.
Then eating of those mangoes with salt.. vow..what a taste!!

After a few years, heard that the big old mango tree was removed from this earth..inevitable happened to my dear tree.. n my dream was shattered :(

another crazy story..
i like chembaka poo very much..(dunno its english name).. dont want to do google search to find the name, as google search increses global warming :)
its very beautiful.. its smell is very different.. dunno hw to express it..

Oneday at Lalbag in Bengaluru.
I saw a chembaka tree there. but u cant pluck flowers.. if u dare, ready to give penalty.. fine of some amount.. its displayed on a small plackard there.. so i decided not to go against rules..

But I wanted to get a chembaka flower. So while walking towards the tree, i asked:
"fine kodukkaan ente kayyil kaasilla.. athukondu enikku oru poo thaa"..
 (no money.. so giv me a flower)..

To my surprise, that tree gave me a nice flower. I stretched my right arm and the flower fell on my palm.
I looked around. "Is there any security around?"

i do believe.. if u luv them, hug them, talk to them, spend time with them.. then definitely u will get response from them..

am nt a social activist or a reformer.. infact i dont feel any committment to the society as of nw..
i am least bothered about the ecological issues, hazards, calamities caused by eliminating trees from this earth..
n least concerned about ozone layer, green house effect etc..
then y am against cutting trees is very simple... bcoz at this very moment, i love them.. thats all..

No comments: