Monday, March 22, 2010

Chaanaka Abhishekam on Krishnan

At Marathahalli in Bengaluru.. To be precise its Panathur near Varthur.
There I used to walk down the unknown streets along with my dear friend Hemanth(Hemu). Its like exploring some new paths, places. finding out some short cuts.. sometimes long cuts!!
I do remember, one evening we started walking and fortunately reached home after 3 hrs. Had we not seen any hidden path to complete a cycle, it would have taken many more hours..

Let me come to the point.
One fine morning..
We decided to go out for a morning walk as it was a holiday for Hemu.
Krishnan(Kris) too had leave on that day. So he too was ready for a walk.
Krishnan.. Our dearest common friend.. He was staying with his mother and elder brother named Vishnu. We call him 'Vishnu chettan' or simply 'chettan' …
Krishnan forced his brother to come out with us for a stroll and we four people started walking..

We took left when reached Bellandur Railway station. A lot of Eucalyptus trees were there below the track. I liked pissing under the trees.. So I might have pissed there as usual..
We soon reached a paddy field after passing a lot of trees. There we sat under a small tree.

There I saw cow dung . It was fresh n beautiful, circular in shape and looked like a green Pizza! I wanted to put a plum at the center of that Pizza. I wanted to make that morning memorable! So I was badly searching for a suitable small stone. But I didn’t find any.

And finally when we were about to return, I saw a big stone. Since no small stone around, I thought to use that big one. Since the stone was very big, I knew it could spread our Pizza. So given alert to all the people. Told them to move back. Everybody obeyed except Krishnan.
So again and again I told him to keep away from the frame. But he didn’t move an inch.
Finally I said 'I am throwing the stone, u move back' and then I threw the stone.
I thought Kris would move back by this time. But he didn’t. Instead he came forward and tried to stop the stone with his right foot. Since the stone was very big and heavy, he could not stop it. It made a small wound on his foot and fell on the cow dung. The much awaited moment thus happened.
Our green pizza was spread in all possible directions and it only decorated Krishnan's shirt!
Actually I didn’t expect that. I wanted only to have some fun.. I am a fun loving kinda person.. crazy infact..
Vishnu chettan was angry and said " Swamy, what have you done.. This is not right".
Hemu didn’t say anything. I looked at Krishnan's face. What was that feeling?? But he didn’t look at me.
I was expecting Krishnan doing the same thing on my shirt.. I was imagining Kris pasting chaanakam(the cow dung) on my shirt. I was ready to accept it. But was a little bit worried, since my shirt was new and good!

Krishnan then found out some muddy water around and went there to wash his shirt. Hemu and Vishnu chettan rushed toward Kris to be with him. To console him?

I didn’t move an inch. I was stuck. I felt sorry for the scene.

Krishnan came back after washing his shirt.
He didn’t talk to me.. He didn’t even look at me.. He controlled his feelings..
So he didn’t do anything.. And that really made me sick.. Why he didn’t hit me? Why he didn’t paste cow dung on my shirt? He could have done that easily..
While going back, I didn’t say anything. Vishnuchettan was telling to buy Dettol or something.
Hemu, realizing the pain in my heart, came near to me and said , "I was pretty sure that you would throw the stone".
A fainted colorless, odorless smile spread on my face..

No comments: