Scene 1
@ Home
Mother: Will you take me to Veli lake? I would like to get into an A/C bus. I have never experienced it.
Son: What? Are you crazy? There is nothing to watch at Veli.
Mother: Boating is there.. especially speed boats..
Son: Speed boat is not safe for you and it costs much.
Mother: Then take me to Technopark.. Aah.. there are plenty of such buses to Technopark. I have never visited your Technopark.
Son: There is NOTHING in TechNOpaaark. It is nothing but a forest with a few buildings scattered here and there. Better go visit Zoo!
Mother: Then take me to any place where these a/c buses go. I want to travel in a/c bus.
Son: Motherrr, just shut up.. this month am very busy. Have many things on my plate. Don't you see? There are world cup matches going on. And see, appraisal is gonna happen soon. Before that I have to achieve my personal objective of getting the certifications. So let's make it next month.
Scene 2
@ Hospital
Friend: Come on man.. let's go home. Here completed all the formalities. Let's take mom to the ambulance?
son: da wait. Is there any chance to get an a/c ambulance?? It was her desire to travel in ac bus. She had longed for it.
Scene 3
In JnNURM A/C Volvo(Kazhakkoottam - East Fort via Technopark)
I suddenly opened my eyes to see many people sitting around comfortably in the ac. But I was sweating. I felt like no ac in the bus. Bus now reached Chaakka bypass and took left detour. And I have just decided not to procrastinate things. Better late than never.. no dude.. Better Now than later..
"Grant your mom's wish. Do it man".. I said myself after getting down the bus at over bridge.
@ Home
Mother: Will you take me to Veli lake? I would like to get into an A/C bus. I have never experienced it.
Son: What? Are you crazy? There is nothing to watch at Veli.
Mother: Boating is there.. especially speed boats..
Son: Speed boat is not safe for you and it costs much.
Mother: Then take me to Technopark.. Aah.. there are plenty of such buses to Technopark. I have never visited your Technopark.
Son: There is NOTHING in TechNOpaaark. It is nothing but a forest with a few buildings scattered here and there. Better go visit Zoo!
Mother: Then take me to any place where these a/c buses go. I want to travel in a/c bus.
Son: Motherrr, just shut up.. this month am very busy. Have many things on my plate. Don't you see? There are world cup matches going on. And see, appraisal is gonna happen soon. Before that I have to achieve my personal objective of getting the certifications. So let's make it next month.
Scene 2
@ Hospital
Friend: Come on man.. let's go home. Here completed all the formalities. Let's take mom to the ambulance?
son: da wait. Is there any chance to get an a/c ambulance?? It was her desire to travel in ac bus. She had longed for it.
Scene 3
In JnNURM A/C Volvo(Kazhakkoottam - East Fort via Technopark)
I suddenly opened my eyes to see many people sitting around comfortably in the ac. But I was sweating. I felt like no ac in the bus. Bus now reached Chaakka bypass and took left detour. And I have just decided not to procrastinate things. Better late than never.. no dude.. Better Now than later..
"Grant your mom's wish. Do it man".. I said myself after getting down the bus at over bridge.
No comments:
Post a Comment