Hi all women.. This is for you..
Friction is a necessary evil. I still remember my physics teacher telling this.
Friction is needed for survival. If it is in excess, then it causes problems.
I later redefined the quote. 'Money is a necessary evil'. At that time I didn’t have enough money. No earning, only expenses.
Now I have redefined it once again. 'Woman is a necessary evil'.
Without woman you can't live. But with her, sometimes your life may be miserable. Woman can break your peace of mind.
You know why god created woman? It is because he wanted man to suffer!!
But this suffering is only a side effect.
To all my female friends, let me tell you.. Without you people, without you woman, this earth is nothing but a big desert. But with you, this world is a tiny hell!!
You women make this earth a beautiful place. You make our lives colorful. You give meaning to our lives. You give life to this universe. It is amazing. When live together, even those small sufferings are blessings. I salute you woman. I salute the mother, the goddess, the child, the Guru in you.
No comments:
Post a Comment